Monday, November 5, 2007

8Days Recommendations

.
I will so definitely gonna get FAT... T.T
a) if every copy of 8Days Food Review has something to tempt me, AND
b) if i actually manage to patronise the places. (e.g. with friends or the more difficult option: persuade Kel to bring me there.)

woo... I would hate to get fat but i would hate to miss trying out the food... They all seem so irresistably delectable & yummilicous...

1) 2AM Desert Bar @ 21A Lorong Liput, Holland Village
(Tel: 6291-9727. Opens daily from 6.30pm-2.00am and only closed on Sundays)
Apparently you can have unique desserts, matched with wine.

2) $3 soursop with jelly and lychees @ Newton Food Centre #01-05
Sounds shiok, right?!

3) Jackie Chan's Cafe @ #01-07 1 Nassim Road (opposite Tanglin Shopping Centre)
(Tel: 6235-7958. Opens daily from 8am to 10pm)
This place serves dimsum. I have my eyes on the mango dessert, egg tarts and char siew bao.

I am doing injustice to 8Days reviews. Cuz i have no pics for you to be tempted, so perhaps you will not be able to understand why i wanna go try out these places/food.
Otherwise, as Kel says, i am just greedy. Maybe i am greedy but i am greedy with good taste. haha!

Lastly, I will also definitely gonna get BROKE by 8Days...
a) if i go to every chillout places recommended, and/or
b) if i can't resist the temptation to buy the items reviewed or advertised.

Currently on my list:

1) Chilling out at Majestic Bar, which is next New Majestic Hotel.
(41 Bukit Pasoh Rd Tel: 6534-8800. Closed on Sundays)
Hopefully, i will be able to check out this place this Sat with my classmates and some friends.

2) Newly opened GUESS Footwear Store @ Raffles City Shopping Centre #01-11
They have this pair of gorgeous-sexy-monochromatic Arabella heels which costs $165.90.
I so abso-heart it when i saw its pic.

Currently i am waiting for a better promotion before i finally subscribe to 8Days. =D
Or should i be banned from it?


~~
Anyway, yesterday, i finally used the Kimage Gift Card, my colleagues gave me for my birthday this year. I used it to dye my hair colour dark/medium brown.
Later, i gonna do hair treatment with my colleagues at Kimage Academy. Cuz it's uber cheap.
I am very broke, ok?
My driving lessons wounded me. The annual insurance premium recently paid killed me.

But i refuse to leave my hair uncared for!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment