Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy with my part-time jobs

.
Part-time Job #01: Edit my resume
Part-time Job #02: Update search engines info
Part-time Job #03: Start job search
Part-time Job #04: Send resume to intended companies
Part-time Job #05: Repeat steps 1 to 4 for Dear
Part-time Job #06: Reply emails & answer phonecalls
Part-time Job #07: Go for interviews

Part-time Job #08: Edit friends' resumes
Part-time Job #09: Forward list of agencies' emails to friends
Part-time Job #10: 'shun bian' keep an open eye for jobs for friends

Part-time Job #11: Attend car driving lessons
Part-time Job #12: Upgrading myself with new courses
Part-time Job #13: Make appointments for dentals (Mine & Dear's), etc
Part-time Job #14: Doing self-help/improvement research

Part-time Job #15: Keeping myself busy with all matters of things, to maintain my sanity and to prevent myself from sinking further.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment