Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am an Analyst-to-be.

.
I have just signed the appointment letter for the position of ANALYST during lunch!
Dun understand? I FOUND A NEW JOB so bring out the champagne! hahahaha *uber happy*


An opportunity to learn new things, a more challenging role. =D
Hopefully, i will finally be able to stay long in this company, adapt to a new culture, get along with the people there, do my work well and be recognized for my efforts. *cross my fingers*
A different job scope but in the same industry, no more drastic changes in my career history.

A wish come true, an opportunity given, so i will do my best to learn and give my best.
If all goes well, i hope to start on my further studies by the end of next year.

I will start work on 26 Nov, Monday.

=D
.

No comments:

Post a Comment