Thursday, December 13, 2007

small updates

.
i've been quite busy with work recently cuz am doing month-end reports thus not much time to blog. there is so much to learn and my boss is just so impressive with her knowledge that she is willing to share with me.
making me realised that although initially i thought that it was only diplomas which barely touches the surface but who knows that, degrees only touches slightly more deeper than diplomas.

i just signed a 3-years membership with California Fitness cuz i've got no classes for both studying & driving anymore, and i wanna lose weight. not one to idle on weekdays' evenings so now i've got exercising classes. i enjoy the sweat-it-out feeling during classes. and i perversely enjoy the bodyaches after working out. haha.

brought my family out for a seafood dinner with dear to celebrate mummy-dearest's birthday.

celebrated dearie yvette's birthday. silently loving this close friend of mine and wishing her all the best.

went to m'sia for 1 night last weekend for grandpa's birthday celebration.

my 1st on the road driving experience is driving grandpa's old car. a 25-years-old car driven on the uneven & dimly-lighted roads of m'sia, with my 3 sisters and 3 cousins in the car, with no p-plates displayed & with my license in sg.

i am not proud to say that i can't park for nuts.

boggled over what to buy for christmas and also monetary issues.

can anyone teach me how to be more patient, more forgiving, less short-tempered & less cuttingly rude? i seem to have forgone mine for an armour shield.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment