Thursday, December 27, 2007

wat happened?

.
About 1-2 months ago, in my ex-company...

My then-colleague just bought Jay Chou's latest music album. Hurriedly, i transferred them into my iPod, so that later on the way home, Dear can listen in the car. =D

In the car...
I happily played Jay Chou's songs for Dear to listen.
.
.
.
Dear... is... bewildered...
He skips every song after listening for less than 1 minute.

Dear is really bewildered... and getting traumatised...
He does not believe that the songs are sung by Jay Chou.
So i said: "It's Jay Chou's voice ar..."
He then asks me: "Are you VERY SURE that these songs are from Jay Chou's latest album?"
I replied: "Yes, Dear... It's REALLY is his latest album."


He complains: "These songs sounds so kiddish."
He muses: "Where are his nice songs? His touching & emotional songs?"

Then he proceeded to change the current playlist to Jay Chou's old songs playlist.

And never again, was Jay Chou's newest songs ever heard in the car.

He is THAT devastated.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment