Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Smile always

If I can leave some last words with you, I’d say, “Smile always.”
No matter what comes your way, smile always.
Smile despite pain, sorrow and fear.
Smile in the valley of shadow of death.
Smile in the mundane everyday life.
Smile through your tears. Smile even when you have lost something or someone
dear to you.
For it is in losing that you gain (understanding).
“For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” Matthew 16:26 NKJV


There is a saying that goes like this, “Smile, and the world smiles with you.”
I am not sure how true that is, but I know there will always be folks
who can use some cheering up.


Sv “.+


P/s: Smiling is not one of my fortes, but if you ever find me smiling, by God, I sure must be happy. Really happy ; )



21/02/2008 14:34

No comments:

Post a Comment