Wednesday, July 11, 2007

forgive but not forget?

do u not remember tat i've mentioned the following statement before?

" i forgive but i do not forget. if u have wronged/hurt/betrayed me before, when i am finally able to forgive, please note that i NEVER forget. "

it is not bcuz i can't let go, but it is to remind myself of a lesson learnt.

it's either u do not fully comprehend the extent of ur actions which impacts me negatively or u really do not realize tat u r hurting wat we have between us or maybe u simply chose to ignore my feelings.

i definitely do not understand ur reasons for doing so.

is it bcuz u tink tat i do not mind anymore, or u wanna prove a point on how chummy u are with everyone? bcuz u are bored & u entertain whoever gives u the attention? or it is bcuz u feel tat by doing so, it gives u a certain degree of superiority?

u still seem to be in denial. for once, pls juz admit the reasons & stop finding excuses.

u leave me no choice.

cuz u did it again, something i cant condone nor ever understand.

" e knowledge of wat u r doing, makes it hard for me to tell u bout happenings around me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment