Tuesday, July 29, 2008

12 Signs That I May Be Leaving My Current Job

.
01) I go to office late. If i'm usually late, then i'll be later than my usual lateness.
02) I take extended lunches. cuz i'm slacking/shopping or i'm at an interview.
03) I tabao lunch back to office, even though i took an extended lunch. cuz my interview overrun.
04) I leave on the precise dot when the minute hand touches the 60th min.
05) I begin to show my unhappiness openly, especially to colleagues' ridiculous demands.
06) I am no longer helpful to my own team-mates.
07) I am no longer willing to take up new tasks.
08) I begin to 'prolong' the life of the project i am doing. no longer the highly efficient me.
09) I begin the surf the net during office hours, to 'prolong' the life of the project. by blogging &/or buying/selling items online via ebay/forums.
10) I no longer bother to make small talk/chitchat with my direct boss.
11) I begin to apply leave more frequently.
12) I will take MC at least once a month, at times up to 2 days per MC.

The enthusiam just slowly seeps out of me. Even though i joined the orgnization with the best intentions, however things may not always turn out the way one wants.

Thus job searching begins, filling me with newfound hope to find a new job and increased desire to leave the current job ASAP.

I really dun wanna be labelled as a job-hopper. Though i know none of my job stints last longer than 2 years. But i just get so easily bored, once there's NO motivation.

Motivation to me is Recognition, Appreciation, and Rewards.
For being a fast learner, hardworking, responsible and also efficient employee.

Yup, that's ME.
The truth, not self-praise.
So i deserve MORE.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment