Wednesday, August 13, 2008

VPost

.
I ordered items from Victoria Secrets with Sheryce. Thought VPostUSA is cheaper than other freight companies.

Actual Weight: 4.4kg
Vol. Weight: 9.7kg (the dimensions of the box)
And they charge by whichever is higher!!!

BLOODY HELL!!! I feel so cheated. Each kg is additional S$9 on top of a base charge of S$13.
And the vol. weight is freaking double of the actual weight!!!

I do not dare to calculate the total amount. Even though UOB credit card holders are eligible for 12% discount off shipping charges.

Money going out faster than i can say byebye.
My purse hurts. And my heart too. Do you know that with those money, I am able to buy more skin/face care products?

I hope they have a bloody good explanation to my email for them.

help... Dear must never know of this. He's already quite pissed by my recent online shopping activities.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment