Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I love? I hate?

.
> I LOVE Mango... juice
I can drink 2 cups of mango ice blended during lunch. Then during dinner, i can still eat mangoes!
Where do you find yummilicious & cheap mango ice blended?? At Amoy Food Centre, Level 2. And it's only S$1.50. CHEAP!
Alternatively, i love soursop blended, guava with plum powder blended, strawberry blended and also a mix juice of pineapple, papaya & milk (this cost S$1.80).



> I HATE long queues...
REALLY!!!! Usually a long queue turns me off but now... i willingly queue more than 20mins for my mango juice, for my Bee Hoon Kway, and for DONUTS too....
Do you know that I actually queued for more than 1hour for Missy Donuts at Plaza Sing. I can't believe myself.
I dun like to eat ondeh ondeh... Yet tat time i queued more than half an hour for my colleague cuz i had nothing to do. I tried it but i still dun like ondeh ondeh. It's the famous ondeh ondeh at Maxwell Food Centre.



> I LOVE Amoy & Maxwell Food Centre
Think i need not say much ba... Except yummilicious!


> I LOVE Zouk!!!
Gimme Zouk over MOS or any other clubs anytime!!!
Me, no like St. James Power Station. Urgh!
Me, is going to Zouk, this Sat, for Paul van Dyke! *smug*
Me, love Zouk's drinks. Shiok! haha!



> I LOVE shopping. (Who doesn't?)
Getting hooked to online shopping too. *jialatz* You see my online shopping links at the right side?
For a pair of shoes, i bought last year but uo to date, with nothing to match its grey colour, i have not worn it. Recently, I bought a pair of pants and a skirt just to match it FINALLY. Actually, i could have just bought the pants and forget it. But being too deprieved of not wearing the shoes before, i went to buy another matching skirt. Ha!
Is this grey really so hard to match? The pic of my shoe.
my grey shoes
Kel's wardrobe is TOO SMALL to contain my stuff!



> I LOVE HER!
Gabrielle the baby in our family
My baby sister. A picture says a thousand words. =D


Lastly, is this dress nice?
Do you think i should buy it?should i buy this dress?

end of bimbotic post
.

No comments:

Post a Comment